Besides purchasing online, we will have a booth setup at the following art fairs this year. We hope you will be able to come visit us at one of these locations! As we sign up for more, we will update this page!
- Carefree Fine Art & Wine Festival 25th Annual – produced by Thunderbird Artists in conjunction with the Carefree/Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce, is the town of Carefree's official 'Signature Event.
- November 2-4, 2018
- This nationally acclaimed and award-winning fine art festival in Carefree is nestled in the foothills of the Sonoran desert, bordering Scottsdale to the north.
- HoHum and Easy Streets of Downtown Carefree are closed, making room for 150 talented artists. Well established as collector’s shows, the fall, winter and spring Carefree festivals draw a qualified, affluent and knowledgeable clientele who enjoy the finer things in life
- Thunderbird Website
Fountain Hills Great Fair 2018 – This annual event features skilled artists and craftsmen from around the world offering unique, one-of-a-kind works of art.
- February 23-25, 2018
- Avenue of the Fountains – 12925 N Saguaro Blvd Fountain Hills, AZ
- Now in its 31st year, this three day juried art fair features nearly 500 artists and artisans from across the United States and around the globe, and attracts 200,000+ visitors. Food booths, beer garden and seating areas abound throughout the venue, with great breakfast, lunch and rest stops situated at locations in the middle and at both ends of the festival area. Live musical entertainment.